MISHINA SCHOOL(三品派) was a Japanese sword school founded by Kanemichi (兼道), a descendant of SHIZU SABURO KANEUJI(志津三郎兼氏) in Seki of Yamashiro province.
- Yamashiro province (Kyoto prefecture today)
- Late Muromachi period to Edo period.
Famous Swordsmiths from the school
- Kanemichi(兼道)*school founder
- Iga-kami Kinmichi(伊賀守金道)
- Izumi-kami Fujiwara Kinmichi(和泉守藤原金道)
- TANBA-KAMI YOSHIMICHI(丹波守吉道)
- ECCHU-KAMI MASATOSHI(越中守正俊)
- Kanemichi, also known as Mutsu-kami Daido(陸奥守大道), founded Mishina school around the end of Muromachi period. His 4 sons moved to Edo city of Musashi province later on and the school continued until the end of Edo period .
- The school developed MISHINA BOSHI(三品帽子).